- The Kampala city tour
- Lake Mburo National park
- Kazinga channel in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Gorilla tracking
- Island hopping in L. Bunyonyi
Guidelines to follow during your Gorilla safari
- No smoking is allowed while with the gorilla premises or within a distance of 200 meters from the gorillas.
- Keep Distance of 7 meters (21 feet) away from the gorillas.
- Do not use flash photography as they may scare away the gorillas.
- Do not make loud noise or move suddenly.
- Anyone with flue or Diarrhea or any sort of communicable diseases will not be allowed to enter the park for Gorilla tracking safaris.
- Always stay in a tight group while with the gorillas and do not surround the Gorillas while meeting them.
12 – Day Uganda’s Top Adventures
The 12 day trip includes
- Ground transportation by 4 WD van and all fuel expenses
- Gorilla tracking permit per person
- Chimpanzee tracking permit per person
- Bottled water in the during travel
- Full board accommodation
- English speaking guide
- All activities included on the trip
- Specified meals in your meal plan
- Park entrance fees
- Airport pickup and drop off
The 12 day trip excludes:
- International and local flights
- Tips to porters, driver and waiters at the hotels
- Extra services at the hotel like drinks, laundry or cigarettes
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Souvenirs and all expenses of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not included in the trip plan
Kindly use the form below to send us a quick inquiry about this fabolous safari. Please allow us not more than 24hrs to process your query.